What Are CBD Gummies?
CBD gummies are what they sound like – flavourful, fruity gummies infused with CBD oil. They mask the earthy taste of CBD and make for quite a treat. You just want to make sure that you don’t overstep your dose, especially if you have a sweet tooth.
The amount of CBD within a single gummy can at times vary from retailer to retailer, but the standard dose is 5mg. That should make dosing quite easy and convenient, especially when compared to oils and tinctures.
While CBD is generally considered safe to use, some side effects can occur, so it’s always best to start with a lighter dose at first. You can gradually increase the dose over time until you get the desired effects.
It can be difficult finding the right dosage as CBD affects everyone differently. Your genetics, body weight, age, and more all play a significant part in how CBD will affect you.
Generally, medicinal marijuana and medicinal CBD have potent therapeutic value. They can be helpful in fighting conditions such as anxiety, depression, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, MS, and many others.
- Highlights: cbdFX Gummies with Turmeric and Spirulina combines full-spectrum cannabidiol with antioxidant rich nutrients turmeric and spirulina.
- Strength: 5mg of CBD with 25mg of Turmeric and 10mg of Spirulina per gummy, 60 gummies per bottle
- Price: $49.99
- Customer Service & Shipping: Fast, friendly customer service. Free shipping available.
- Third-Party Lab Results: Online.
- Flavor & Texture: Pleasantly sweet and “green” tasting, like the candy version of a green juice drink, with a great soft gummy texture.
- Ingredients: CBD oil / Full spectrum hemp extract with Turmeric and Spirulina plus Organic Tapioca syrup, Organic Cane sugar, Water, Pectin, Natural flavors, Citric acid, Tri Sodium Citrate, Organic Fruit and Vegetable juice (for color)
- Other: Also available with just full spectrum CBD in a delicious berry flavor.
CBD can be used for treating a variety of different ailments and conditions, both physiological and psychological. But while it can have beneficial therapeutic value, it’s an acquired taste, especially when taken in the form of tinctures or oil.
Pure CBD tends to have a very strong, earthy flavor that some may want to avoid and some may enjoy. But that doesn’t mean you should stop using it. Instead, you might want to opt for CBD gummies.
Do CBD Gummies Get You High?
Since CBD is derived from the cannabis plant, many are concerned about its psychoactive effects. You can put those worries at rest as CBD gummies will not get you high whether the CBD is coming from cannabis, marijuana, or most commonly, the hemp plant.
Cannabis consists of a variety of different active compounds, CBD and THC being the most popular (and not to mention the most abundant). While both THC and CBD fall into the category of cannabis, they’re not the same.
THC is renowned for its psychoactive effects, and it will get you high when you consume it. CBD will not. As a matter of fact, it’s suggested that CBD can counteract some of THC’s adverse effects. So, you can use CBD edible gummies safely and without altering your state of mind.
That isn’t true if you use cannabis gummy bears, however. Cannabis gummies contain all the cannabinoids, flavonoids and terpenes naturally found in hemp. So, they contain THC as well, and you might get high if you consume them.
CBD Gummies for Sale
If you have a prescription for CBD, you can easily get your hands on CBD gummies from Shango. We offer both gummies and other forms of edibles, so you can find the exact product that suits you best. BUY CBD GUMMIES ONLINE FROM PURE 420 DISPENSARY